Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A little stressed

So it's been pretty stressful lately, trying to adjust to the new director at work. We work really long days, about 10 hours with only a lunch break, and I am also taking graduate classes online. This means I come home from a long day of working with kids to 2 or 3 hours of homework. I have so much going on and am trying my hardest, but might end up dropping the number of classes i'm taking. We'll see! Hopefully i'll make the right decision.

A lot of people have been asking for my address. I love getting things in the mail, even letters or cards! So here it is. It looks long and funny but if you just copy it exactly it will get to me. Hope everyone is doing well and I love you all!

Attn: Christi Russell
46-4 Shinil Plaza, 2F Jongja-Dong Sung Nam-Si
Bundang-Gu KyJong-Ki-Do
South Korea

No comments: